Bostonia Public House is now hiring for the position of Manager.
Competitive pay including salary and performance based quarterly bonus, meals, medical reimbursement, corporate gym access and paid time off.
To apply: Submit via email for consideration, be sure to include: Cover Letter, Resume, References; Pay Desired.
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Essential Job Duties:
– Maintains guest satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons. Responds to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
– Maintains restaurant’s quality standards in food preparation and service, quantity preparation and portion control, restaurant image, cleanliness, and uniform and appearance standards.
– Enforces safe and sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas; ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, legal regulations, and ordinances. Ensures safe environment to minimize risk of accidents; completes accident reports promptly in the event of an injury.
– Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
– Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
– Effectively manages the restaurant in the absence of the General Manager and is capable of and willing to support all staff roles according to job specifications, operating procedures, and alcohol service guidelines.
Skills, Education and Experience
– Bachelor degree in hotel/restaurant management is preferred;
– ServSafe certification, TIPS certification, CPR/AED/First Aid Certification will be required within 90 days of employment if not already certified.
– 2-5 years experience in a management role in high-volume, upscale restaurant.
– Polished and professional appearance and communication skills in English.
– Excellence in engagement, attention to detail, organization, initiative and conflict resolution.
– Work is performed primarily in the guest area, interacting with guests on a regular basis.
– Work schedule varies; approximately 50-60 hours per week, regularly including weekends & holidays.
– Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting items up to 50 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion; works with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment as well as operates phones, computers, and other office equipment.
Applicants must be authorized for employment in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To apply submit your professional resume, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.