Bostonia Public House is conveniently situated on the cusp of the Financial District, adjacent to Faneuil Hall and just steps away from the Rose Kennedy Greenway and Aquarium. We are located in the landmark Board of Trade building on the corner of Broad St at 131 State Street, Boston, MA 02110.
Bostonia Public House’s Reservation Policy
- If you are selecting a PATIO reservation, please plan accordingly. Our team will always do our best to make your dining experience as comfortable as possible but we can not always guarantee heaters or switch to inside.
- Bostonia Public House gives each reservation a ten minute grace period. If your party will be late, we urge you to contact us so we can make our best effort to accommodate you and your party.
- In order to ensure punctual and efficient service for all our guests we only seat complete parties. We ask that you please make sure every guest in your party is aware of your reservation time and shows up promptly, as we may have to give away your table after fifteen minutes to accommodate our other guests.
- If you need to change your party size or cancel please call us as soon as possible, 617-948-9800, so we can make our best effort to accommodate you.
- While we appreciate your patronage we do ask that you limit your dining experience to 1.5 hours from scheduled reservation so that we can accommodate all of our guests who wish to share the same experience as you.
- No food or drink from other establishments is permitted.
- Separate checks can be accommodated, however we limit it to four and ask that you let your server know upon being seated.
- Guests with food allergies should inform your server at the beginning of your meal, prior to ordering.